Product is coated green peas with wasabi seasoning. Product should have a crispy texture with a green/yellow colour and should have a typical spicy flavour.
Green Peas, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Sugar, Salt, Soy Bean Oil, Wasabi , Artificial Colours.
PACKED IN A FACTORY THAT HANDLES NUTS, SESAME SEEDS, GLUTEN, SOYA & SULPHITES AND STORES PEANUTS.
Download table (Excel)
- Total Bacterial Count Max 10,000 cfu/g
- Moulds Max 50 cfu/g
- Coliforms Absent/g
- Salmonella Absent/g
- E. Coli Absent/g
Nutritional values per 100g
- Energy 372.8kcal
- Protein 15g
- Carbohydrates 51.9g
- Of which sugars 10.8g
- Fat 7g
- Of which saturates 2.8g
- Fibre 4.5g
- Primary contact packaging is BRC certified food grade bag with thickness of 70 micron.
- Outer packaging is recyclable corrugated double-walled brown box of dimensions 375 x 240 x 325mm
- Gross weight is 1.012kgs & net weight is 1kg
- Individual bags are labelled with product description, allergen information, country of origin, best before date (end MM-YYYY), net weight and lot number.
Storage conditions & shelf life
Cool dry area free from risk of contamination and moisture. Shelf life is minimum 6 months from pack date.
1kg : 5060090201232
10 x 1kg: 5060090201249
Product quality & Afropol safety control procedures
The product comes from a BRC accredited factory.
Afropol Fine Foods have SALSA accreditation.
Although due care & attention has been taken during the processing of this natural product, the product may contain traces of pits/stalk/shell.
This product shall conform to:
- Food Safety Act 1990
- Council Directives 93/94/EEC of 14 June 1993 on Hygiene of Foodstuffs
- EU Food information Regulation 1169/2011
- Pesticide use council directive 91/414/EEC
- EU regulations for heavy metals commission regulation and mycotoxins commission regulation (EC) No 1881/2006