Product is made from red tart pitted cherries infused with sugar and dried to a specific moisture level. Product should have a characteristic sweetened cherry flavour and should be soft and chewy with a typical red colour. Cherries should be free from foreign tastes and off-odours.
Cherries (70.5%), Sugar, Sunflower Oil
PACKED IN A FACTORY THAT HANDLES NUTS, SESAME SEEDS, GLUTEN, SOYA & SULPHITES AND STORES PEANUTS.
Download table (Excel)
- Total Bacterial Count Max 500 cfu/g
- Yeasts Max 500 cfu/g
- Moulds Max 500 cfu/g
- Salmonella Absent/375g
- Coliforms Max 10 cfu/g
- E. Coli <3/g mpn
Nutritional values per 100g
- Energy 346.7kcal/1451kj
- Protein 3.01g
- Carbohydrates 82.12g
- Of which sugar 57.86g
- Fat 0.17g
- Of which saturates 0g
- Fibre 4.02g
- Primary contact packaging is BRC certified food grade bag with thickness of 70 micron.
- Outer packaging is recyclable corrugated double-walled brown box of dimensions 375 x 240 x 325mm
- Gross weight is 1.012kgs & net weight is 1kg
- Individual bags are labelled with product description, allergen information, country of origin, best before date (end MM-YYYY), net weight and lot number
Storage conditions & shelf life
Cool dry area free from risk of contamination and moisture. Shelf life is minimum 6 months from pack date.
1kg : 5060090200792
10 x 1kg: 5060090201805
Product quality & Afropol safety control procedures
The cherries producer has SQF certification
Afropol Fine Foods have SALSA accreditation.
Although due care & attention has been taken during the processing of this natural product, the product may contain traces of pits/stalk/shell.
This product shall conform to:
- Food Safety Act 1990
- Council Directives 93/94/EEC of 14 June 1993 on Hygiene of Foodstuffs
- EU Food information Regulation 1169/2011
- Pesticide use council directive 91/414/EEC
- EU regulations for heavy metals commission regulation and mycotoxins commission regulation (EC) No 1881/2006