Product is a fried rice snack coated with seasoning. Product should be a light brown to reddish colour and should have a spicy chilli taste with a crispy texture. Should be free from mould and off flavours and smells.
Rice (52.33%), Vegetable oil (palm oil, 26.3%) Sugar(cane) (12.03%), Tapioca Starch, Soy Sauce (soybean, wheat, salt), Salt, Garlic Powder, Paprika Oleoresin (E160c), Tapioca Maltodextrin, Capsicum Extract, Liquorice Powder, Flavour Enhancers (E627, E631)
PACKED IN A FACTORY THAT HANDLES NUTS, SESAME SEEDS, GLUTEN, SOYA & SULPHITES AND STORES PEANUTS.
Download table (Excel)
- Total Bacterial Count Max 10,000 cfu/g
- Yeasts Max 10 cfu/g
- Moulds Max 10 cfu/g
- Salmonella Absent/25g
- Coliforms <3MPN
- E. Coli Absent/g
Nutritional values per 100g
- Energy 526kcal / 2210kj
- Protein 4.7g
- Carbohydrates 65.3g
- Of which sugar 12.4g
- Fat 27.4g
- Of which saturates 12.9g
- Fibre 0.7g
- Primary contact packaging is BRC certified food grade bag with thickness of 70 micron.
- Outer packaging is recyclable corrugated double-walled brown box of dimensions 375 x 240 x 325mm
- Gross weight is 1.012kgs & net weight is 1kg
- Individual bags are labelled with product description, allergen information, country of origin, best before date (end MM-YYYY), net weight and lot number
Storage conditions & shelf life
Cool dry area free from risk of contamination and moisture. Shelf life is minimum 6 months from pack date.
1kg : 5060090200648
5x 1kg: 5060090200747
Product quality & Afropol safety control procedures
The product comes from a BRC accredited factory.
Afropol Fine Foods have SALSA accreditation.
Although due care & attention has been taken during the processing of this natural product, the product may contain traces of pits/stalk/shell.
This product shall conform to:
- Food Safety Act 1990
- Council Directives 93/94/EEC of 14 June 1993 on Hygiene of Foodstuffs
- EU Food information Regulation 1169/2011
- Pesticide use council directive 91/414/EEC
- EU regulations for heavy metals commission regulation and mycotoxins commission regulation (EC) No 1881/2006