Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Philippines
Toasted unsweetened desiccated coconut is the shredded, dried, toasted white meat of the fresh and mature fruit of coconut. It is cream to golden brown in colour, free from yellow specks or other discolouration.
Toasted unsweetend Coconut (100%)
PACKED IN A FACTORY THAT HANDLES NUTS, SESAME SEEDS, GLUTEN, SOYA & SULPHITES AND STORES PEANUTS & MUSTARD
Download table (Excel)
Total Bacterial Count Max 5,000 cfu/g
Yeasts Max 100 cfu/g
Moulds Max 100 cfu/g
E. Coli Absent/10g
Coliforms Max 10 cfu/g
Nutritional values per 100g
of which sugar 6.4g
Of which saturates 53.4g
- Primary contact packaging is BRC certified food grade bag with thickness of 70 micron.
- Outer packaging is recyclable corrugated double-walled brown box of dimensions 375 x 240 x 325mm
- Gross weight is 1.012kgs & net weight is 1kg
- Individual bags are labelled with product description, allergen information, country of origin, best before date (end MM-YYYY), net weight and lot number
Storage conditions & shelf life
Cool dry area free from risk of contamination and moisture. Shelf life is minimum 6 months from pack date.
1kg : 5060090200846
5 x 1kg: 5060090200983
Product quality & Afropol safety control procedures
Afropol Fine Foods have SALSA accreditation.
Although due care & attention has been taken during the processing of this natural product, the product may contain traces of pits/stalk/shell.
This product shall conform to:
- Food Safety Act 1990
- Council Directives 93/94/EEC of 14 June 1993 on Hygiene of Foodstuffs
- EU Food information Regulation 1169/2011
- Pesticide use council directive 91/414/EEC
- EU regulations for heavy metals commission regulation and mycotoxins commission regulation (EC) No 1881/2006