Product is ready-to-use Vostizza currants of average quality for the season and should have a slightly soft texture with a characteristic taste of dried currants. Product should not have any off-flavours or objectionable tastes.
PACKED IN A FACTORY THAT HANDLES NUTS, SESAME SEEDS, GLUTEN, SOYA & SULPHITES AND STORES PEANUTS.
Download table (Excel)
- Total Bacterial Count Max 10,000 cfu/g
- Yeasts Max 4,000 cfu/g
- Moulds Max 4,000 cfu/g
- Coliforms Max 100 cfu/g
- E. Coli Absent/10g
- Salmonella Absent/50g
Nutritional values per 100g
- Energy 267kcal/1139kJ
- Protein 2.3g
- Carbohydrates 67.8g
- Of which sugar 67.8g
- Fat 0.4g
- Fibre 1.9g
- Primary contact packaging is BRC certified food grade bag with thickness of 70 micron.
- Outer packaging is recyclable corrugated double-walled brown box of dimensions 375 x 240 x 325mm
- Gross weight is 1.012kgs & net weight is 1kg
- Individual bags are labelled with product description, allergen information, country of origin, best before date (end MM-YYYY), net weight and lot number
Storage conditions & shelf life
Cool dry area free from risk of contamination and moisture. Shelf life is minimum 6 months from pack date.
1kg : 5060090200280
10 x 1kg: 5060090200754
Product quality & Afropol safety control procedures
The currants come from a BRC accredited supply.
Afropol Fine Foods have SALSA accreditation.
Although due care & attention has been taken during the processing of this natural product, the product may contain traces of pits/stalk/shell.
This product shall conform to:
- Food Safety Act 1990
- Council Directives 93/94/EEC of 14 June 1993 on Hygiene of Foodstuffs
- EU Food information Regulation 1169/2011
- Pesticide use council directive 91/414/EEC
- EU regulations for heavy metals commission regulation and mycotoxins commission regulation (EC) No 1881/2006