Grain like white crumbs. Panko’s crustless bread is coarsely ground into airy, large flakes that give fried foods a light, crunchy coating. The flakes tend to stay crispier longer than standard breadcrumbs because they don’t absorb as much grease.
Wheat Flour 98.72%, sugar 0.3%, yeast 0.8%, bread improver 0.18%
PACKED IN A FACTORY THAT HANDLES NUTS, SESAME SEEDS, GLUTEN, SOYA & SULPHITES AND STORES PEANUTS & MUSTARD
Download table (Excel)
- Total Viable Count Max 10,000 cfu/g
- Yeasts Max 50 cfu/100g
- Moulds Max 50 cfu/100g
- Salmonella Absent/25g
- Coliforms Max 30 cfu/100g
- E. Coli Negative
Nutritional values per 100g
- Energy 363kcal / 1453kj
- Protein 22.0g
- Carbohydrates 26.4g
- Fat 0.19g
- Fibre 0g
- Primary contact packaging is BRC certified food grade bag with thickness of 70 micron.
- Outer packaging is recyclable corrugated double-walled brown box of dimensions 375 x 240 x 325mm
- Gross weight is 0.512kgs & net weight is 500g
- Individual bags are labelled with product description, allergen information, country of origin, best before date (end MM-YYYY), net weight and lot number
Storage conditions & shelf life
Cool dry area free from risk of contamination and moisture. Shelf life is minimum 6 months from pack date.
500g : 5060090202161
10 x 500g: 5060090202178
Product quality & Afropol safety control procedures
The product comes from a company with CMI accreditation
Afropol Fine Foods have SALSA accreditation.
Although due care & attention has been taken during the processing of this natural product, the product may contain traces of pits/stalk/shell.
This product shall conform to:
- Food Safety Act 1990
- Council Directives 93/94/EEC of 14 June 1993 on Hygiene of Foodstuffs
- EU Food information Regulation 1169/2011
- Pesticide use council directive 91/414/EEC
- EU regulations for heavy metals commission regulation and mycotoxins commission regulation (EC) No 1881/2006