Product is to be prepared from whole, sound shelled and blanched peanuts of approximate even size. The product should not be rancid, not mouldy and completely free from infestations and foreign odours.
Peanut groundnut kernels (100%)
PACKED IN A FACTORY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, NUTS AND SESAME SEEDS SO MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUTS, NUTS AND SESAME SEEDS.
Download table (Excel)
- Total Bacterial Count Max 50,000 cfu/g
- Yeasts Max 1,000 cfu/g
- Moulds Max 1,000 cfu/g
- Salmonella Absent/25g
- Coliforms Max 100 cfu/g
- E. Coli < 10 cfu/g
Nutritional values per 100g
- Energy 563kcal / 2337kj
- Protein 25.6g
- Carbohydrates 12.5g
- Of which sugar 6.2g
- Fat 46.0g
- Fibre 6.2g
- Contact packaging is certified food grade bag with thickness of 70 micron.
- Outer packaging is recyclable corrugated double-walled brown box
- Gross weight is 1.012kgs & net weight is 1kg
Storage conditions & shelf life
Cool dry area free from risk of contamination and moisture. Shelf life is minimum 6 months from pack date.
1kg : 5060090200129
10 x 1kg: 5060090201010
Product quality & Afropol safety control procedures
The peanuts come from a HACCP accredited supply.
Afropol Fine Foods operate HACCP by following the SALSA standards.
Although due care & attention has been taken during the processing of this natural product, the product may contain traces of pits/stalk/shell.
This product shall conform to:
- Food Safety Act 1990
- Council Directives 93/94/EEC of 14 June 1993 on Hygiene of Foodstuffs
- EU Food information Regulation 1169/2011
- Pesticide use council directive 91/414/EEC
- EU regulations for heavy metals commission regulation and mycotoxins commission regulation (EC) No 1881/2006