Product is obtained by drying plums and have been mechanically pitted so should have 2 holes in the prune. The skin of the product should be dark brown with soft amber flesh and should be of average quality for the season. Product should be free from off-flavours and odours.
Prunes, water, preservative: potassium sorbate E202
PACKED IN A FACTORY THAT HANDLES NUTS, SESAME SEEDS, GLUTEN, SOYA & SULPHITES AND STORES PEANUTS.
Download table (Excel)
- Total Bacterial Count Max 300,000 cfu/g
- Yeasts Max 1,000 cfu/g
- Moulds Max 500 cfu/g
Nutritional values per 100g
- Energy 253kcal/1070kJ
- Protein 2.36g
- Carbohydrates 52.3g
- Fat 0.19g
- Primary contact packaging is BRC certified food grade bag with thickness of 70 micron.
- Outer packaging is recyclable corrugated double-walled brown box of dimensions 375 x 240 x 325mm
- Gross weight is 1.012kgs & net weight is 1kg
- Individual bags are labelled with product description, allergen information, country of origin, best before date (end MM-YYYY), net weight and lot number
Storage conditions & shelf life
Cool dry area free from risk of contamination and moisture. Shelf life is minimum 6 months from pack date.
1kg : 5060090201188
10 x 1kg: 5060090201195
Product quality & Afropol safety control procedures
The prunes come from a BRC certified source.
Afropol Fine Foods have SALSA accreditation.
Although due care & attention has been taken during the processing of this natural product, the product may contain traces of pits/stalk/shell.
This product shall conform to:
- Food Safety Act 1990
- Council Directives 93/94/EEC of 14 June 1993 on Hygiene of Foodstuffs
- EU Food information Regulation 1169/2011
- Pesticide use council directive 91/414/EEC
- EU regulations for heavy metals commission regulation and mycotoxins commission regulation (EC) No 1881/2006