Product is pumpkin seeds which have been processed under stringent conditions, mechanically cleaned and brushed and should be of sound quality. Product should have characteristic flavour and odour and should be a green to dark green colour.
Pumpkin seed kernels (100%)
PACKED IN A FACTORY THAT HANDLES NUTS, SESAME SEEDS, GLUTEN, SOYA & SULPHITES AND STORES PEANUTS & MUSTARD
Download table (Excel)
- Total Bacterial Count Max 1,000,000 cfu/g
- Yeasts Max 10,000 cfu/g
- Moulds Max 10,000 cfu/g
- E. Coli Max 30 cfu/g
- Salmonella Absent/25g
- Coliforms Max 10,000 cfu/g
Nutritional values per 100g
- Energy 550kcal / 2300kj
- Protein 32.0g
- Carbohydrates 5.0g
- Of which sugar 1.0g
- Fat 44.05g
- Fibre 7.8g
- Primary contact packaging is BRC certified food grade bag with thickness of 70 micron.
- Outer packaging is recyclable corrugated double-walled brown box of dimensions 375 x 240 x 325mm
- Gross weight is 1.012kgs & net weight is 1kg
- Individual bags are labelled with product description, allergen information, country of origin, best before date (end MM-YYYY), net weight and lot number
Storage conditions & shelf life
Cool dry area free from risk of contamination and moisture. Shelf life is minimum 6 months from pack date.
1kg : 5060090200136
10 x 1kg: 5060090201287
Product quality & Afropol safety control procedures
The pumpkin seeds come from a BRC accredited supply.
Afropol Fine Foods have SALSA accreditation.
Although due care & attention has been taken during the processing of this natural product, the product may contain traces of pits/stalk/shell.
This product shall conform to:
- Food Safety Act 1990
- Council Directives 93/94/EEC of 14 June 1993 on Hygiene of Foodstuffs
- EU Food information Regulation 1169/2011
- Pesticide use council directive 91/414/EEC
- EU regulations for heavy metals commission regulation and mycotoxins commission regulation (EC) No 1881/2006