Product is whole shelled hazelnuts of an approximate even size. The kernels should have a uniform mid-brown colour on the surface with a crisp firm texture.
PACKED IN A FACTORY THAT HANDLES NUTS, SESAME SEEDS, GLUTEN, SOYA & SULPHITES AND STORES PEANUTS.
Download table (Excel)
- Total Bacterial Count Max 50,000 cfu/g
- Yeasts Max 1,000 cfu/g
- Moulds Max 1,000 cfu/g
- Salmonella Absent/25g
- Coliforms Max 100 cfu/g
- E. Coli < 10 cfu/g
Nutritional values per 100g
- Energy 650kcal / 2685kj
- Protein 14.1g
- Carbohydrates 6g
- Of which sugar 4g
- Fat 63.5g
- Of which saturates 4.7g
- Fibre 8.9g
- Primary contact packaging is BRC certified food grade bag with thickness of 70 micron.
- Outer packaging is recyclable corrugated double-walled brown box of dimensions 375 x 240 x 325mm
- Gross weight is 1.012kgs & net weight is 1kg
- Individual bags are labelled with product description, allergen information, country of origin, best before date (end MM-YYYY), net weight and lot number
Storage conditions & shelf life
Cool dry area free from risk of contamination and moisture. Shelf life is minimum 6 months from pack date.
1kg : 5060090200631
10 x 1kg: 5060090200716
Product quality & Afropol safety control procedures
The ground hazelnuts come from a BRC accredited supply.
Afropol Fine Foods have SALSA accreditation.
Although due care & attention has been taken during the processing of this natural product, the product may contain traces of pits/stalk/shell.
This product shall conform to:
- Food Safety Act 1990
- Council Directives 93/94/EEC of 14 June 1993 on Hygiene of Foodstuffs
- EU Food information Regulation 1169/2011
- Pesticide use council directive 91/414/EEC
- EU regulations for heavy metals commission regulation and mycotoxins commission regulation (EC) No 1881/2006